This weeks weekend challenge focused on importing the Davros character and animation that I had made in the previous weeks into a game engine. This was more of a technical exercise than an artistic one.
This weeks weekend challenge was to continue animating Davros and the other characters to the audio file, creating the Dalek beam effect, and creating the gun effect on a person.
This weeks challenge was to start animating the Davros rig to a sound file. Originally I was going to record one myself but, due to the late arrival of my new microphone, I had to find another to use. I decided to rip some audio from the Genesis of the Daleks Ark that aired back in 1975. The audio was then shortened to remove excess voices (including a character that would have stood next to Davros) to save time time (and energy) animating it.
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome