This weeks weekend challenge marks the end of the series in modelling the Kitchen. Originally this weeks was just going to be more modelling of the appliances but I got most of that done by Saturday night and so, I went ahead and did some basic compositing on Sunday.
See part 1 here and part 2 here.
All right so this weekend I ran my own weekend challenge again but this time it focused on lighting and the colour schemes of the kitchen I started last week. So I started by going over how the real kitchen is lit which shows two main light sources which are the window for the sunlight and a florescent light above. Both these lights are very effective in lighting the kitchen in the fact that everything is visible but eh florescent light is a very harsh light that I was not happy with using in this recreation.
On Friday night I decided that I have not been doing enough modelling practice and so I set a challenge for myself over the weekend. The challenge was to model a basic form of my kitchen in 3D while giving it a slightly more modern look (it was built during the 80s).
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome