Hello and Welcome to the Weekly Round-Up. The Blog that details what I do week to week. This weeks edition covers the completion of Harley Quinn and some minor improvements to Robot S.P.I.R 1.
I think I've finished rigging Harley Quinn now, YAY!!!
I hope anyway, rigging isn't much fun.
The character rig can now control the fingers and feet, and the shape keys on the face. All that remains is to create rig handle shapes but that's not really necessary since I'm likely to be the only one using the rig and I know what each part does.
I also went and made a version of her bazooka and made it look like she is firing it. FYI rendering smoke and hair really slows everything down.
The face mask is a direct copy of the face cut down to only around the eyes. This made my life easier as the shape keys were still there and only needed slight tweaking to make them display correctly.
I did some minor improvements to S.P.I.R's mesh this week. Mostly its the shape of the cover pieces and adding in some extra joints. I'm going to continue to work on the mesh for a while longer and then I will start rigging the character. After that, I'll start work on the 2nd robot.
I broke my running record again this week with a 10 mile run. It was freezing outside but it helps to have a burning feeling in your legs while your doing it to keep you warm.
Forgot to mention last week but I recorded a tutorial on creating a star-field in Blender with Cycles to use in an environment but, I've yet to add the audio. Every time I try recording it, someone either needs something or they start make a lot of noise. I'll try again soon.
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome