Its been a strange week. I've been experimenting most of the time, testing a character rig, and doing a little modelling on a sword.
I've been experimenting with the fluid simulator to try and come up with a very particular effect. I'm not telling but if your a clever bunny you might be able to figure it out by looking at the pictures. I haven't got the effect down yet and I'm not sure I will with the fluid simulator. I may try the smoke sim later if this one doesn't work out but I'm pretty sure it won't work out in that one either.
Testing: To make sure the thing does what its meant to and doesn't bugger up while your using it. In this case I was testing the eyes to make sure they don't come out of there sockets or detach while I'm using the rig. So far it seems to be working. I've done a few tests now (only showing 1 of them) and I think they will do there job. I can break them though without too much effort which is actually a good thing in a way.
I plan to to a full colour render of one of the test animations jsut to make sure everything is working properly. I'll probably have it render out while I sleep tonight or should I say try to sleep. Damn noisy computer with its bright lights and big fans.
This I had the pleasure of watching a few episodes from an anime that I hadn't seen before called Devil May Cry: The Animated Series. Anyway it features Dante (the main character in the DMC universe) and his legendary sword "Rebellion". Long story short, I felt I needed to alter the part of my version of the sword between the handle and the blade. I didn't want to get rid of what I had already done but I did see a way to modify it. I just needed to add some extra objects in-between the ribs. Simple. I also tightened up part of the handle I missed going over last time. All n all it couldn't have taken me more than 20 minutes to do all the work.
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome