This week I ended up remaking a sword I made last year. The sword itself is based upon the one that Dante uses in the came Devil May Cry 3. If you haven't played it I highly recommend it. Its a little old now but its, in my opinion, the best in the series.
I got the idea to redo this sword after I finished this weeks Weekend Challenge on Monday but I didn't actually start this till Tuesday. First thing I did was to get a new original reference image of the sword to work of. Not the easiest thing in the world as the game that the sword was in came out back in 2005 and the graphics in games back then weren't the best so things are a little blurry. I've had to therefore had to rely on others fan art/replica models so get some of the finer details done.
Although its based off the one in the game, I changed the ribs part of the sword to my own version of it. In the model I made of it last year I tried to copy them so you can see the differences between above. I was going to add some details to the blade yesterday but I got caught up doing something else entirely which is a long, boring story.
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome