Its that time of week again when I tell you lovely people what I've been up to. This week I have been working on rigging the Joker so I can mess around with it and create animations and stuff.
So this week I've had the pleasure of continuing to rig the Joker. As some of you know, I had most of the face rig done last week so this week I worked on getting the rest of the body rigged. I've copied a lot of the rig I used for Harley Quinn so I didn't need to completely redo everything but I had to add and alter parts of it to work with the joker. Things I improved and changed included the heels control, controls for the tails of the coat, and extra spine controls.
I still have a few things to do before it is finished. I have to finish the new elbow poll (it controls the direction the elbow rotates) so it automatically adjusts when moving the hand. I also have to clean up the weight painting so things move a little better. I'm not sure if I'm going to redo his hair & make-up yet. If I go ahead and redo the UV map of the face then I'll have to but I'm not sure its worth it. The only reason to redo it would be if I was going to put the Joker in a game engine because then the seams would show on the face.
Hopefully I'll have this finished by next weeks blog entry. Not sure what I'll do with it then. Maybe a short animation or some funny poses. Only time will tell.
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome