This weeks weekend challenge was to focused on continuing the modelling of the bedroom. This was the plan but I had computer issues that had to be sorted first. You see, my motherboard that has slowely been dying for the last few months finally gave up the battle and so had to be replaced. Alas it did not go down alone. It managed to corrupt part of my Windows 7 operating system so that needed to replaced as well.
So after about a day and a half of stripping my machine (it has a lot of components), cleaning it out (dust everywhere), replacing the motherboard, putting back all the components, installing Windows 8.1, installing all the drivers and utilities, and finally reinstalling all my software, I finally have a working computer again. YAY.
So after all that I finally got down to do some modelling. Due to the amount of time working on my computer, I didn't have a lot of free time to work on this so I didn't get much done. What I did get done was to build both of my monitors (missing some wires and logos), a keyboard, shelve brackets as well as the shelves on the other side of room, TV set, and some books. I also changed the wall colour to reflect the one I have at the moment.
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome