This week I decided to do a little more work on the UNSC ship that I started a few challenges ago. Most of the work was done on getting the back of the ship patched up as I had left a rather big whole in it. It still has a hole in it but thats on purpose. I've also added a basic engine flare to the rear thrusters which can be manipulated easily to open and close the flare.
I've also added some more plating details along the bottom and on the "wings" just so it looks more like its made of smaller pieces put together instead of 1 large one. Other changes include adding a bit more to the bridge, adding a few more gun placements, adding some base shaders, and lowering ramps at the bottom towards the rear.
Thats it for this week. If you want, you can follow me on Art Station, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Deviant Art for all of my updates or to see some of the things I've done in the past. In addition to Weekend Challenges, I do weekly blogs called the Weekly Round-Up that are posted every Thursday in which you can see what I do throughout the week
Hi, I'm Claude, head & creator of Adaptive Pixel. You might be wondering what brought you here and I'm here to tell you, it was a link. Here is where I will be posting what I'm currently doing and challenges I've done.
Click Here to get an extension so RSS works in Google Chrome